Since one of our main focuses is to establish a good cooperation between all the other TCPs and Tasks we want to organize a Network Meeting to get the cooperations started.
Main Tasks for the upcoming meeting are:
• Establish a first connection between the Task 71 and other TCPs and Tasks
• Define more or new key accounts
• Discussing an efficient way of cooperation
• Finding and expanding synergies
• Short presentation from Subtask A.2 Regulation Framework
• Next steps
We are looking forward to a successful meeting and a good cooperation!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Your IEA SHC Task 71
“Life Cycle and Cost Assessment for Heating and Cooling Technologies”